[Ads-l] Query concerning the removal of "French" from "French horn" (2nd try)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 24 12:01:22 UTC 2015

> by ordinary, everyday Americans

No. There used to be the "colored races," but that was pointy-head talk.

GB has an 1835: " many millions of the *colored races*, spread over the
extremely great surface of the whole torrid zone."

The writer idemtifies "the black race" as one just of them.

JL