[Ads-l] goyisch and possible ADS search problem (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Mar 2 21:48:37 UTC 2015

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

The same citation is in Geneaologybank.  It also has "goyisch" in the Washington Star 1/31/1965.

Goyische:

1910 09 30 Houston TX _Jewish Herald_ p 4 col 3
"I tell you there is a difference between Goyische and Juedische blood!"