[Ads-l] Dingbat (UNCLASSIFIED)

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Mon Mar 23 19:01:52 UTC 2015

According to one (somewhat random) Pinterest website I turned up, Dingbats date back to 1911 where they were weird underground creatures who populated calendars distributed by Frosst (taken over by Merck) to physicians.
When I was a kid in the fifties I loved them (my father was a physician).

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/67413325646104865/

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.