[Ads-l] Back to 1692

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Tue May 12 00:21:09 UTC 2015

Georgia principal apologizes for making racial remarks at graduation
[Yahoo News]

A Georgia principal has apologized for making racially charged remarks at her school’s graduation ceremony.

Nancy Gordeuk, founder and principal of TNTAcademy in Stone Mountain, Ga., shocked those in attendance at Friday’s commencement when she chastised some for leaving early by saying, “Look who’s leaving, all the black people.”
 “A terrible mistake on my part of the graduation ceremony on Friday night,” Gordeuk wrote in an email to parents published by WXIA-TV. “The devil was in the house and came out from my mouth. ...”----------
AKA "The devil made me do it," also an explanation in 1692.
Joel