[Ads-l] "We must increase our busts!"

Sun May 31 18:06:26 UTC 2015

Barry Popik kindly mentioned to me that there was a mailing list
thread on this topic back in 2005. Here is a link:

"I must, I must, I must increase my bust" (1970)
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/ads-l/2005-January/044392.html

The thread included variant chants. While scanning, I did not see any
citations before 1970. So the citations I posted may still be helpful
to others.

Garson