[Ads-l] When the ordinary term has become stale...

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 8 19:49:27 UTC 2015

simply pull a fresh, "new" term out of your ass!

>From Macworld.com:

"The _impaction_ [of Facebook's new 'Reaction' button] on you at home..."

>From Google:

"An _impaction_ is a solid, immobile bulk of human feces that can develop
in the rectum as a result of chronic constipation."

I once was under the impression that "arse" was my personal invention, but
I was a pre-adolescent and I merely *thought* that. I didn't publish that
mispreapprehension by using it in my column written for a major Web
publication..

--
-Wilson
-----