[Ads-l] "just as good _of_ a(n) NP"

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 18 23:28:12 UTC 2015

(Third Ben chiming in.) Lots of relevant posts from Arnold in the
archives -- and on his blog, e.g.:

http://arnoldzwicky.org/2010/01/28/edmodm-and-grade-marking/
http://arnoldzwicky.org/2011/09/20/of-edm-on-the-march/

And see Mark Liberman's 2012 Language Log post, "As ADJ of NP as":

http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=4153