[Ads-l] "We ARE x !"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 22 10:28:05 UTC 2015

Just watched an episode of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" from the early
'90s (can't be any more specific) in which  Klingons inspirit themselves
(with no non-Klingons present)  by chanting "We are Klingons!"

Emphasis on the word "Klingons," however.

JL