[Ads-l] Joke: "What do you think of his execution?" "I'm in favor of it"

Sun Sep 6 00:52:19 UTC 2015

Barry now has a website entry about the quip based on wordplay with
"execution". He was able to find citations beginning on October 4,
1894:

“What do you think of the musician’s execution?"/"I’m in favor of it.”
Short link: http://bit.ly/1Qh3pTR

http://barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/what_do_you_think_of_the_musicians_execution_im_in_favor_of_it/

Garson