[Ads-l] Heard: "It was impossible to get a conversation going ...

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 23 22:31:37 UTC 2015

Here's my contribution to today's Yogi-fest:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2015/09/23/best_yogi_isms_how_yogi_berra_turned_linguistic_vice_into_virtue_with_his.html

I was also on Southern California Public Radio show AirTalk:

http://www.scpr.org/programs/airtalk/2015/09/23/44580/rip-yogi-berra-s-best-malapropisms/