[Ads-l] Query from New York Times on "Sounds good."

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 9 22:46:47 UTC 2016

As far as I can tell, Ben is right on.

If there was ever a time when I didn't say "Sounds good" when something
sounded good, or "Sounds OK," when something sounded OK,  or "Sounds
ridiculous," etc., I'd like to know when it was.

JL