[Ads-l] Music-roll commercial

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 24 20:55:56 UTC 2016

Something like:

"... underwear so clean that you can wear _them_ a second day!"

The Family Guy would say:

"... _underwears_ so clean ..."

Apparently, for Seth MacFarlane, "underwears" is a plurale tantum, since
The Family Guy uses "these underwears," etc. Naturally, he's not alone in
this, since this and similar strings, like "I took off my underwears" are
easy to find.

And, of course, instead of, e.g. "comparison of these kinds of software,"
you see "... of these softwares."
--
-Wilson
-----