[Ads-l] geek HDAS def 3

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 24 22:45:59 UTC 2016

I don't think ablauts have much to do with it.

It's probably just an application of the weirdo/idiot sense under the
influence of "gook."

Maybe I should alert the media that "geek" in computer contexts is
therefore highly offensive.

Naah. Someone desperately in need of personal attention will do it.

JL