[Ads-l] Phrase: baring the blunt - does not refer to naked marijuana smokers

Thu Mar 24 02:46:12 UTC 2016

Some raw matches on Google:

Come to Her - Creepypasta Wiki - Wikia
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Come_to_Her
2 posts
The woods were not safe, but the eerie emptiness was infinitely better
than baring the blunt of her father's drunken wrath back home. She
could stay here for a ...

Backstage heat on Randy Orton for working a "crowd killing style ...
Jul 30, 2014 - As the veteran, Randy is more than likely calling most,
if not all, the match, therefore I can see him baring the blunt of
things if matches are bad.

May « 2012 « Alpha Dad
alphadad.com/2012/05/
I know we live next to ground zero but for the love of god, do we
really have to keep baring the blunt of all the potential terrorist
attacks? I mean, hasn't the whole . . .