[Ads-l] A clock that stands still is sure to point right once in twelve hours

Fri Sep 2 08:03:02 UTC 2016

Back in April 2016 I sent an email to the list about the saying in the
subject line. Peter Morris replied with a fun Lewis Carroll citation.
Now, I have written an entry for the website, and Peter is
acknowledged:

Even a Stopped Clock Is Right Twice a Day
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2016/09/02/stopped-clock/

Feedback and interesting citations welcome,
Garson