[Ads-l] hodling and hodl (crypto jargon)

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 16 15:57:29 UTC 2017

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6u2cyb/i_always_thought_hodl_stood_for_hold_on_for_dear/

A conversation on the origins, including a comment on why it's important as jargon

Sent from my iPhone