[Ads-l] Quote: The face of Venus, the figure of Juno, the brains of Minerva, the memory of Macaulay=?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=A6_?=the hide of a rhinoceros

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Wed Aug 30 15:08:05 UTC 2017

_New York Clipper_ 12/24/1919, p. 55 col 1.

"A  great English player, asked what was most necessary in order to become an actress, answered that it was "to possess the  face and figure of a Greek goddess, the voice of an angel, the temper of a dove, the disposition of a saint, the energy of a dynamo, the digestion of an ostrich, the strength of an elephant and the hide of a rhinoceros!"