[Ads-l] thoughts on this idea? variant pronunciations in a dictionary receive individual etymologies

Tim Stewart timoteostewart1977 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 6 17:25:15 UTC 2017

Indeed, John. Out of the 1,100 entries in my data set, I confess that this
"buddhagan" is the only one I have so far like this. I guesstimate I might
discover evidence to similarly treat maybe just 1 or 2 more terms. So we're
looking at about a couple tenths of a percent of entries susceptible to
this feature.

Tim

Read excerpts from the forthcoming *Dictionary of Christianese
<http://www.dictionaryofchristianese.com/>*