[Ads-l] Saying: The test of a nation's civilization is its care of its weakest members.

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 14 18:28:18 UTC 2017

“The true test of civilization is not the census, nor the size of cities,
nor the crops, but the kind of man that the country turns out.”--Ralph
Waldo Emerson, Society and Solitude, 1870.