[Ads-l] Initial "as well"

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Sun Mar 19 21:52:36 UTC 2017

Case in point, from a CNBC on-line piece on the Turnip's (still) declining
approval ratings:

                 "Though, many don't expect to see tax reform until next year."

Hwæt, anyone?

I suppose I should add a caveat to the Hwæt Replacement Table, insofar as "Hwæt"
represents a simple "Listen up!", while a trailing "However" or "(Al)Though"
suggest a qualification in what is to follow, in contrast to "Also" and "As
well", which point to additional material.

Or something ...

R.