[Ads-l] Motto: We have done so much with so little for so long, that now we can do anything with nothing

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Fri Mar 24 14:02:07 UTC 2017

A line from a Winston Churchill speech of 20 Aug 1940, with similar construction, may have also been an influence:
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Never_was_so_much_owed_by_so_many_to_so_few