[Ads-l] "to ping"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 31 02:17:52 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 9:34 PM, Geoffrey Nathan <geoffnathan at wayne.edu>
wrote:

> recollection

Not  a "recollection," but a fact. OTOH, that this may be the source of the
political _ping_ is just my WAG. After all, it’s unlikely that any
reasonable number of politicians has had sufficient military experience,
these days, even to be aware that sonar exists, let alone how it works. The
days of UMT, when pretty much everybody and his brother had probably spent
at least eighteen months in The War, are long gone.

--
-Wilson
-----