[Ads-l] RES: It was not permitted to pass.

David Daniel dad at COARSECOURSES.COM
Tue May 23 12:47:59 UTC 2017

So, Oxford says that Sheela-na-gig was originally Irish as 'Sile na gcíoch"
or ‘Julia of the breasts.’ (Seems to me Julia of the vagina would have been
more apt, but then...) So, is there any chance that Sile/Sheela led
eventually to Aussies and Kiwis referring to girls as Sheila? Just
wondering.
DAD