[Ads-l] Nigerian Letter

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 31 08:56:21 UTC 2017

MONEY GRAM REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
LOCATION ADDRESS; PLOT 1261, ADEOLA HOPEWELL STREET CO/B/REP
Cotonou REPUBLIC DU BENIN
Email: mrsdawsonsusan101 at gmail.comm
DATE: 29/05/2017

Good Day Dear Beneficiary,

This information is reaching you from our corporate headquarter here in
Cotonou Benin Republic, states that you only have 48hours (2days) to effect
your payment for the updating of your Reference #:{42-84-15-98} to enable
you cash up your first
$5,000.00 from your total fund of (3.500,000,00USD) since you are finding
it difficult to make this payment we have decided that you are to go ahead
and pay whatever amount you have out of the total charges fees required for
the file normalization & signature verification fee. Since you are not able
to come up with the total required charges. But mind you, no amount below
$49 will be accepted from you so we expect you to pay whatever amount from
$49 and above. You are to pay whatever you have for the activation of your
reference number and upon receipt of this payment today from you will
activate your Reference #:{42-84-15-98} immediately.

Be informed that you will have to pay the balance fee of your file
normalization upon cashing up of your first $5,000.00 USD also I am using
this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance charges will
leave us with no option but to deactivate your Reference # of which you
will and can never cash up the balance, I want you to send the updating and
activation fee with this information below.

RECEIVER'S NAME:  EDWIN MABIA
LOCATION:          COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
TEST QUESTION:    AFTER RAIN
ANSWER:            SUN SHINE
AMOUNT:            As from $49.00 USD up

SENDERS NAMES........?
REFERENCE #..........?

Please any amount you send let us know but remember whatsoever amount below
$49 will not be accepted. You can send us the payment information’s
immediately you send the money. And once we confirm the activation fee we
will send you the first receipt of your $5,000.00 at the same day and the
activation of your Reference # will not take more than 30 munites.

In addition to this, we have decided to compensate our entire client due to
their inability to pay the requested fee from the authorities the
compensation started since last week being 26th of may 2017.and it will end
on the 5th june, 2017 by reducing the high cost to low amount.

As the matter of fact, the transferring fee and all cost requested from the
authorities has been cut down to any amount as you can afford and that is
only money you have to pay to receive your payment because the transferring
of your funds were approved and signed as well and we do contacted you
today for your immediate attention over it. Note that
anything that has the beginning is also has the end in that case,first come
first serve.

You are entitle to receive your payment today if you do send the money
today as well. We are waiting to hear from you today with the fee to enable
this department to release your payment immediately.

Look forward for your anticipated response.

Regards.

-----
-Mark Twain