[Ads-l] Miranda and the Louisiana Lawyer Dog: a case of talking while black

Stanton McCandlish smccandlish at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 5 16:19:25 UTC 2017

We were just updating https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowclone the other day
and someone actually wanted to delete the "X while Y" section.  Nice to
have another example to cite, disheartening as the underlying case is.

--
Stanton McCandlish
McCandlish Consulting

+1 415 234 3992