[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] "Niger" or "Niger"?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 20 01:50:33 UTC 2017

The bit about our "yeomen"  is truly idiotic (unless they were speaking
Classical Latin), and I'm grateful not to have heard of it till now.

This evening I heard someone on MSNBC pronounce the name of the country as
"Nye-ZHAIR."

The adj. appears to be "Nee [or Nye]-ZHAIR-ee-un."

Spelled "Nigerian."

JL