[Ads-l] burner account

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 20 20:34:05 UTC 2017

This is a great find. The term “burner phone” appears in quotes only in the article title and isn’t explained anywhere in the WSJ article, though the context gives a vague idea of the meaning.

The article also quotes a form that says “prepaid phones, pay as you go, burner, etc.”, making fine distinctions, though surely “burner” is in a different sort of category from prepaid/pay-as-you-go phones.

BB