[Ads-l] Introducing the "mullet doctrine"

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 15 16:47:11 UTC 2018

In case it's not obvious, the mullet is relevant here because the haircut
has been characterized as "business in the front, party in the back." (That
expression dates to 2000 on Newspapers.com and Google Books.)