[Ads-l] fash

Chris Waigl chris at LASCRIBE.NET
Thu Aug 16 08:48:12 UTC 2018

I was surprised to hear "fash" in a positive, as in affirmed sense the
other day. Apparently there's an openly anti-semitic white nationalist
video blog show thing called Fash the Nation. Jason Kessler, the
organizer of last year's "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville was
interviewed there. (The only reason I know about it is that apparently
Mr. Kessler, plagued with expenses from law suits, moved into his
parent's place, and his father is in disagreement with his son's
right-wing extremism. At one point he crashes the video conference, and
a clip of this went viral among people on the anti-white-supremacist
side. With commentary, for example here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoNCadPFHwY&t=7s )

Chris Waigl