[Ads-l] Quote: Most people would die sooner than think - in fact, they do so. Request "The ABC of Relativity" 1925 by Bertrand Russell

Tue Aug 28 10:31:22 UTC 2018

This request has been satisfied. The 1925 edition of "The ABC of
Relativity" by Bertrand Russell does contain the excerpt. Many thanks
to Professor Phillip L. Ackerman of Georgia Tech for accessing the
book and sending scans. I will create an entry on this topic in the
coming weeks.

Garson