[Ads-l] Quote: Most people would die sooner than think - in fact, they do so. Request "The ABC of Relativity" 1925 by Bertrand Russell

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 28 13:40:09 UTC 2018

Sheldon brings to mind Henry Sheldon, a leading light of Brooklyn society
in the mid-19th century, and his descendants.

He was not known for his writing, however.

There is also the Sheldon of the Sheldon Edition in ... Topeka?