[Ads-l] Drink names in Afghanistan

Andy Bach afbach at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 10 22:42:27 UTC 2018

<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-in-the-parking-lot-4451.html>*
*(Shooter)* Apple Schnapps, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Vodka *Sex In The
Woods <https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-in-the-woods-8806.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Banana Liqueur, Malibu Rum, Midori, Pineapple Juice, Vodka *Sex
On The Back Porch
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-back-porch-6191.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Blueberry Schnapps, Cranberry Juice, Vodka *Sex On The Beach
#1 <https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-beach-1-4457.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Cranberry Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Peach Schnapps, Vodka *Sex
On The Beach #2
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-beach-2-4458.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Melon Liqueur, Pineapple Juice,
Vodka *Sex On The Beach #5
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-beach-5-4461.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice, Peach Schnapps, Triple Sec,
Vodka *Sex On The Beach #8
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-beach-8-9956.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Cranberry Juice, Grenadine, Orange Juice, Peach Schnapps,
Vodka *Sex
On The Beach (the "R" Rated Version)
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-beach-the-r-rated-version-7490.html>*
*(Cocktail)* DeKuyper Crantasia Cranberry Schnapps, Orange Juice, Peach
Schnapps, Vodka *Sex On The Beach (The Original)
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-beach-the-original-6923.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice, Peach Schnapps, Pineapple
Juice, Vodka *Sex On The Beach (the Real Original)
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-beach-the-real-original-8918.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Cranberry Juice, Midori, Peach Schnapps, Pineapple Juice,
Vodka *Sex
On The Beach (Until The Cows Come Home!)
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-beach-until-the-cows-come-home-11631.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Amaretto, Apple Schnapps, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur,
Cranberry Juice, Peach Schnapps, Pineapple Juice, Vodka *Sex On The Beach
In Winter
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-beach-in-winter-6671.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Cranberry Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Peach Schnapps, Vodka *Sex
On The Beach JELLO Shooter
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-beach-jello-shooter-6837.html>*
*(Jello
Shot)* JELLO, Peach Schnapps, Triple Sec, Vodka, Water *Sex On The Beach
Shooter
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-beach-shooter-4463.html>*
*(Shooter)* Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Midori, Pineapple Juice, Vodka *Sex
On The Beach With A Friend
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-beach-with-a-friend-4464.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Creme de Cassis, Midori, Pineapple Juice, Vodka *Sex On The
Beach With A Southern Californian Blonde
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-beach-with-a-southern-californian-blonde-4465.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Cranberry Juice, Midori, Pineapple
Juice, Vodka *Sex On The Beach With Sharam
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-beach-with-sharam-4466.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Cranberry Juice, Triple Sec, Vodka *Sex On The Ceiling
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-ceiling-6479.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey, Peach Schnapps, Pineapple Juice,
Vodka *Sex On The Pool Table
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-pool-table-4470.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Blueberry Schnapps, Melon Liqueur, Orange Juice, Pineapple
Juice, Vodka *Sex On The RiverBank
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-on-the-riverbank-8212.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Frangelico, Orange Juice, Tropicana Twister, Vodka *Sex Past
Two <https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-past-two-11248.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Cranberry Juice, Ginger Ale, Triple Sec, Vodka *Sex Shack
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-shack-6060.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Black
Currant Juice, Lemon Juice, Orange Juice, Vodka *Sex Up Against The Wall
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-up-against-the-wall-4473.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Cranberry Juice, Pineapple Juice, Sour Mix, Vodka *Sex With
Malibu <https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-with-malibu-7572.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Blue Curacao, Cranberry Juice, Malibu Rum, Orange Juice, Peach
Schnapps, Vodka *Sex With Meredith
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-with-meredith-9529.html>*
*(Punch)* DeKuyper Pucker Raspberry Schnapps, Fruit Punch, Midori, Vodka *Sex
With Nick <https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-with-nick-9293.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Grenadine, Peach Schnapps, Pineapple Juice, Vodka *Sex With
Santa <https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-with-santa-9860.html>*
*(Cocktail)* Club Soda, Cranberry Juice, Vodka *Sex With Shawn
<https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/sex-with-shawn-7022.html>*
*(Cocktail)* 99 Bananas Schnapps, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Cranberry
Juice, Orange Juice, Sprite, Vodka

On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 10:01 AM Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> 2012 Kim Barker _The Taliban Shuffle_ (N.Y.: Doubleday) 282 [ref. to Kabul,
> 2009]: One night I tagged along with some friends to the Red Hot 'n'
> Sizzlin' restaurant, a ... steak house on the outskirts of Kabul. Past
> guests had scrawled graffiti ... on the brick arches in the inside of the
> restaurant, nicknames such as "Mighty Mick," helpful household tips such as
> "Up UR bum no babies." ... Shooters were called 3 Dollar Hooker, A Kick in
> the Crotch, Hand Job, Monkey Brain, Minty Nipple. Cocktails ran $6.50, with
> names such as Mexican Sexy Lemonade, Sex on the Boat, Sex on the Sofa, Sex
> Peak, After Sex, and Gloom Raiser.
>
> Barker was a journalist with the _Chicago Tribune_.
>
> JL
>
> --

Andy Bach,
afbach at gmail.com