[Ads-l] to troll =? take the mickey

Andy Bach afbach at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 12 02:20:27 UTC 2018

I was introduced to the phrase in Australia and it was less about inducing
a reaction as diminishing you or what ever you'd just got done talking
about ("just swam the the Nullabar strait" "that little river? My granny
swims it before breakfast for a lark!")   As if the piss-taker hoped you'd
just slink away, tail betwixt your legs.

Andy Bach
Afbach at gmail.com
Not at my desk