[Ads-l] as such = "as a result; therefore"?

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Fri Jun 22 15:19:17 UTC 2018

--

This has been annoying me for 10+ years. I see this "as such" --
apparently taken to mean exactly or very nearly exactly "therefore" --

Does this "as such" = "therefore" appear in any dictionaries or other
reference books?

Do teachers accept this in student essays and the like?

-- Doug Wilson