[Ads-l] Baba

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 4 16:01:12 UTC 2018

Because WB is never not cryptic, he can't just come out and say he's
referring to the Aarne-Thompson-Uther classification of folk tales (which
he also brought up in the "curtain-measuring" thread).

http://www.mftd.org/index.php?action=atu&act=select&atu=313H
http://www.mftd.org/index.php?action=atu&act=select&atu=510A
http://www.mftd.org/index.php?action=story&act=select&id=3006