[Ads-l] Kavanaugh-Related Quotations (Quotation Query #801)

Shapiro, Fred fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Wed Oct 3 00:31:34 UTC 2018

For my eventual "Notable Quotations of the Year" list for 2018, as well as possible inclusion in the second edition of the Yale Book of Quotations, I would welcome suggestions of quotes relating to the Kavanaugh nomination that are likely to become famous and to "have legs" in the sense of being memorable in the long term.  These could be utterances or writings by Judge Kavanaugh or Dr. Ford or senators or commentators, etc.

Fred Shapiro