[Ads-l] boof

Fri Sep 28 20:00:23 UTC 2018

I just checked the Usenet database for boof. The search engine is
terrible, and only a subset of matches is shown. (The Google Books
search engine is also terrible nowadays.) The term boof is linked to
sex and to flatulence in the 1990s. I could not get the database to
reveal matches in the 1980s although they may be present.

From: sno... at moenkopi.fps.com (Ed Bustya ext 2859)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.soaps
Subject: ATWT
Date: 18 Feb 92 16:55:56 GMT
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv.soaps/HNffSb4u7gA/dG64tk7eHpoJ

[Begin excerpt from Usenet message]
>   Didn't Courtme sleep with Andrunk the first time she saw him
>   when he was in Chicago drunk as a lord? I know they spent
>   the night together, but did they boof?

Courtme met Anus in the hotel bar, I think, and helped him stumble
back to his hotel room to pass out. I guess he stayed awake long
enough to take a fuzzy photograph of her, but my understanding was
that he passed out cold before they could boink.

Some issue was made of Courtme's virginal state earlier in her
relationship with Anus. She didn't want her first time to be
casual, so she planned a very *special* evening with a
candlelight dinner, etc. Just as the festivities were about to
begin, TheSlut showed up on Anus' doorstep and he invited her
to join them for dinner. Understandably, the mood was spoiled and
Courtme remained unboofed.

kathi bustya
[End excerpt from Usenet message]