[Ads-l] pound sand up your ass

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 7 15:56:36 UTC 2020

Green's Dictionary of Slang notes an example in a pornographic "Tijuana
Bible" comic book dated to the mid-1930s.

https://greensdictofslang.com/entry/thmlsxi#wcx6q2a
c.1935 Chris Crusty [comic] ‘H°ya honey.’ ‘Aw go pound sand up yer ass!!’.

The "Chris Crusty" comic is viewable here (with "pound sand" on p. 8):

http://tijuanabibles.org/bibles/TB078/