[Ads-l] pound sand up your ass

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY CCDC AVMC (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Mon Dec 7 19:27:13 UTC 2020

Thanks, Ben.  I don't have a copy of Green (I do have HDAS, but as we all know, it stops just short of "P".)
(and I've passed this on to my friend, with hopes that the quote will be sufficient and that she doesn't feel the need to check out the source material . . . )

----

Green's Dictionary of Slang notes an example in a pornographic "Tijuana
Bible" comic book dated to the mid-1930s.

https://greensdictofslang.com/entry/thmlsxi#wcx6q2a
c.1935 Chris Crusty [comic] ‘H°ya honey.’ ‘Aw go pound sand up yer ass!!’.

The "Chris Crusty" comic is viewable here (with "pound sand" on p. 8):

http://tijuanabibles.org/bibles/TB078/