[Ads-l] Have others noticed...

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 12 02:15:17 UTC 2020

This strikes me as odd, but there are certainly a lot of news hits in English-speaking regions. Here are five hits from legal institutions. The first two seem to be just editing errors, but the others not necessarily so.

1. https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndok/pr/tulsa-man-charged-murder-occurring-creek-nation-land <https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndok/pr/tulsa-man-charged-murder-occurring-creek-nation-land>
###
Tulsa Man charged for Murder Occurring on Creek Nation Land

A Tulsa man has been charged with murder in the first degree in Indian Country after he allegedly shot and killed a woman in Philpott Park on July 10, 2020.
###

2. https://www.connecticut-bailbonds.com/bail-for-murder/ <https://www.connecticut-bailbonds.com/bail-for-murder/>

###
What happens when someone is arrested on murder charges?

When one is arrested or charged for murder in Connecticut, they are taken to their local police department where they are booked and processed.
###

This looks like for is following “arrested.”

3. https://www.barhomalaw.com/blog/california-court-reverses-murder-conviction-based-on-lower-courts-improper-evidentiary-ruling/ <https://www.barhomalaw.com/blog/california-court-reverses-murder-conviction-based-on-lower-courts-improper-evidentiary-ruling/>

###
In this case, the defendant was charged for murder related to the shooting death of another man.
###

4. https://www.stuartmillersolicitors.co.uk/service/murder/ <https://www.stuartmillersolicitors.co.uk/service/murder/>

###
Have you been arrested or charged for murder?

If you or somebody close to you has been arrested or charged in connection to charges of Murder, it will make you feel anxious and nervous about what’s going happen.
###

5. https://valientelaw.com/what-happens-when-the-victim-does-not-press-charges/ <https://valientelaw.com/what-happens-when-the-victim-does-not-press-charges/>

###
It would be weird if nobody was ever charged for murder because there was no victim around to complain, so the government seeks justice without the victim’s permission.
###

Benjamin Barrett (he/his/him)
Formerly of Seattle, WA