[Ads-l] carnage

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 3 12:26:17 UTC 2020

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jim-clyburn-trump-has-contributed-to-american-carnage-more-than-any-president-in-my-lifetime/

Rep. James Clyburn, S.C.:

"It seems as if the president considers the exercise of one's First
Amendment rights to be carnage.... How we define it, generally, he has
contributed to it more than any president in my lifetime."

Clyburn elaborated on CNN this a.m.:

"Clearing a path for him to walk down on as if he is some emperor, that was
carnage: the misuse of power."

JL