[Ads-l] "Talk like a man with a paper ass"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 5 14:31:20 UTC 2020

I found a post-WWII newspaper ex. of "talk like a man with a paper hat."
Because it's late, and very possibly a euphemism, it isn't worth much.

But it makes me wonder. A "man with a paper hat" in the late 19th century
might be one of those nuts who thought they were Napoleon.

At least that's my SWAG.

JL