[Ads-l] gamma squeeze

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 1 21:20:57 UTC 2021

Just thought I would point out that the definition of selling short in the
OED is not strictly correct -- most of the time you borrow the stock to
deliver.

Also, if delta is not in the OED, it probably should be, since it has
become a common term in talking about anything with an option component,
and lots of things do. Perhaps gamma has arrived also, but I think it's too
early. Most people who talk about gamma don't really understand it.