[Ads-l] (OT) Anyone have access to mid-19th-c newspaper "Brother Jonathan"?

Bonnie Taylor-Blake b.taylorblake at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 5 13:22:44 UTC 2021

For some not-ADS-related research, I'd like to look for something that may
have appeared ca. 1841 (probably January, 1841) in Brother Jonathan, a
weekly published in New York City between 1840-ish to 1862.

I'm hoping one of you might have access to the digitized version of the
newspaper so that I could ask you to do a quick search for me in issues
published between Febuary, 1840 through January, 1841.

Or if you know of a database containing Brother Jonathan that's free to the
public, I'm all ears.

If you're able to help, I'd be very grateful.

Please contact me off-list (b.taylorblake at gmail.com).

Many thanks!

-- Bonnie