[Ads-l] "information" as a plural

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 25 20:41:28 UTC 2021

Quorum.com:

"There are scarring on my lungs."

Plural "lungs" is the noun that gets the most emphasis, vocally and
topically.

Though Swedish, the writer is fluent in English. He also writes, "while
factors like age, obesity, and preexisting conditions do affect those
chances of death or complications, your 'strong immune system' is actually
not a factor of getting infected."  (OK, so he uses "of" instead of "in.")

JL