Information for promotion of Papers of the Algonquian Conference

Marie-Pierre bousquet marie-pierre.bousquet at UMONTREAL.CA
Thu Nov 17 14:31:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

You could add to the lists:
1. CASCA (Canadian Anthropology Society/Société canadienne d¹anthropologie):
http://www.cas-sca.ca/casca/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Item
id=1&lang=en

2. Anthropologica
- Cahiers du CIÉRA: http://www.ciera.ulaval.ca/publications/cahiersCiera.htm
- Anthropologie et sociétés:
http://www.ant.ulaval.ca/anthropologieetsocietes/
- Canadian Journal of Native Education

3. CIÉRA: Centre interuniversitaire d¹études et de recherches autochtones
http://www.ciera.ulaval.ca/index.htm
- DIALOG (Réseau de recherche et de connaissances relatives aux peuples
autochtones): http://www.reseaudialog.ca/fr/reseau-dialog/

4. The Algonquin Way Cultural Centre: http://www.thealgonquinway.ca/
The Kitigan Zibi Anishinabeg Cultural Centre:
http://kzadmin.com/Cultural.aspx
Le musée amérindien de Mashteuiatsh: http://www.museeilnu.ca/

Regards,
--