Information for promotion of Papers of the Algonquian Conference

Bruce Beardy bbeardy at LAKEHEADU.CA
Thu Nov 17 19:04:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

For your consideration:

Indigenous Language Institute (Santa Fe - NM)
http://indigenous-language.org/

National Indian Education Association
http://www.niea.org/

Stabilizing Indigenous Language Symposium

Bruce

--
Bruce K. Beardy
Coordinator, Native Language Instructors' Program

Department of Aboriginal Education
Faculty of Education
Lakehead University
955 Oliver Road