We Still Live Here

Julie Brittain brittain at MUN.CA
Thu Jan 12 18:16:32 UTC 2012

Hi Monica - thanks  for this - I'd like a copy but can't see how to get a cost of $20 - the lowest I see is $258 for an institution - I couldn't see how to get the activist or home use price - maybe that's $20. I kept seeing you at the LSA, and then not seeing you so I never got a chance to say 'hello' - i think you were buzzing about a lot. Hope you enjoyed it - Sara and I had a good time.
Regards, Julie

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2011.php