We Still Live Here

Monica Macaulay mmacaula at WISC.EDU
Thu Jan 12 19:29:18 UTC 2012

That's weird - I went to their main website:  http://www.makepeaceproductions.com/, and clicked on "We Still Live Here" (the leftmost picture).  Then it says "DVDs now available, click here" and I did.  Then I clicked "purchase DVD" and that brought up the page I sent the link for, which gives the price as $20.  And I successfully ordered it for $20 + shipping, so I know it worked!