[Algonquiana] P.J. Denny citation

Wolvengrey, Arok awolvengrey at firstnationsuniversity.ca
Thu Jul 16 17:34:23 UTC 2015

I believe it is from this article, though I don't have the volume with me to check exact page references.

J. Peter Denny. “The Algonquian Migration from Plateau to Midwest: Linguistics and Archaeology”. Pp. 103-124 in Papers of the Twenty-second Algonquian Conference, William Cowan, ed., Ottawa: Carleton University, 1991.

ᐋᐧᐱ ᑭᐦᐃᐤ
Arok Wolvengrey
Professor, Algonquian Languages and Linguistics and
Department Head of Indigenous Languages, Arts and Cultures
First Nations University of Canada
1 First Nations Way
Regina, SK   S4S 7K2

phone:  (306) 790-5950 ext. 3310